Plastic Easter Egg Cups
With bunnies, eggs and more, Easter crafts for adults may seem few and far between. Crafters at any age will love creating Plastic Easter Egg Cups from Savannah Starr for their next holiday brunch. Use colorful plastic eggs for this delightful project.
- Aleene’s Platinum Bond 7800 Glue
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue Pen
- Plastic eggs (you need the type that you can open and take apart)
- Drill and small drill bit
- Mini cupcake paper liner
- Open egg and cut apart.
- Drill hole in tips of each egg half.
- Insert toothpick into one hole.
- Apply Aleene’s 7800 glue around toothpick and on egg tip with toothpick.
- Join the two sides of the egg by inserting glued toothpick into hole of other egg half. Let dry completely.
- I like to use the Aleene’s Glue pen to pick-up my rhinestones and to glue them to the side of the egg cup.
- Glue all your rhinestones in place around edge of cup. Tie bow around center. Insert paper liner into cup.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out Plastic Easter Egg Cups.
Read NextEaster Cardboard DIY Wreath