Egg Shaped Candy Pouches
These Egg Shaped Candy Pouches are great for kids! Easter egg hunts can be hard for toddlers, but with these paper Easter eggs, everyone can get in on the fun!
- Crystal Wilkerson's Happy Spring paper kit (or paper of your choice)
- Plain white paper
- Using Crystal Wilkerson's Happy Spring kit, cut out a variety of egg shapes. We made four different sets, each in a different color and with a different monogram, so ekids will know what eggs are theirs during the Easter egg hunt.
- Cut out the pattern and monogrammed eggs with an equal number of plain white eggs.
- Take a pattern paper or monogrammed egg for the front, pair it with a plain white egg for the back, and begin stapling along the edges to create the Easter egg pockets. Make sure to only staple 3/4 of the way around the egg.
- Fill the egg pocket with fun Easter treats. We used some fun spring colored treats. You can use anything really, but treats that are a little on the flatter side will fit best in the pouches.
- Finish stapling the edges of the eggs together and get to hiding!
Read NextUpcycled Sweater Bunny Craft