Easter Chick Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This tutorial will show you how to knit or crochet a cute little chick. With this easy crochet pattern, you'll be able to make a bunch of these decorations just in time for the Easter holiday. These soft crochet birds would also be perfect toys to put in a young child's Easter basket."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Double Knit yarn
- Cotton wool or fiber fill for stuffing
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 46 Free Crochet Patterns for Stuffed Animals
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home