Teal and Turquoise Earrings
Great for spring and summer, these Teal and Turquoise Earrings are the perfect accessory for anything from a tee shirt and jeans to a little black dress. Made with vintage charms, these handmade earrings are stylish and fun for girls of all ages to wear and show off!
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Tools - Glazing Brushes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Glaze - Sea Green, 1.1 oz.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Findings - Jump Rings Twist Silver
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Findings - Post Earrings Bow
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Charms - Bird Charms
Using the smallest glazing brush, paint the bow earrings with the sea green jewelry glaze. For an antiqued look, wait a few minutes and then wipe off excess glaze with a paper towel. For complete coverage, paint a few layers of glaze to completely cover the silver metal.
- When glaze is dry, attach two bird charms to the bows using silver jump rings.