Milk and Honey Earrings
These jewelry making instructions from Gloria Uhler are quick and simple, and they yield a beautiful, one-of-a-kind pair of earrings. Milk and Honey Earrings are an elegant addition to a fancy outfit in light, neutral colors.
- 6 Swarovski 5150 11X6mm Modular Crystal Golden Shadow
- 2 Swarovski 5621 14mm Coin Shaped Twist Crystal Golden Shadow
- 2 gold earring posts with hooks
- 4 gold balls
- 2 gold wires
- On a gold nail head wire, place a gold bead, a coin bead, three modular beads, and another gold bead.
- Create a loop in the top of the wire. Before closing it completely, connect it to the ring on a gold post earring.
- Close the loop.