Put a Bird on It Wreath
When it comes to wreath decoration ideas...put a bird on it! The Put a Bird on It Wreath from Krylon is a whimsical spring decoration to hang proudly on your front door. Spray paint the wreath base in the spring color of your choice.
- Krylon Outdoor Spaces® Satin Finish - Watermelon (#2922)
- Stick Wreath
- Faux rose buds
- Faux doves or any bird that you like
- Floral wire or hot glue
- Newspaper or Drop Cloth
- Set up a spray and paint area by covering a table or other work surface with newspaper or drop cloth in a well-ventilated area.
- Paint wreath with 2-3 coats or Watermelon. Let dry between coats.
- Attach roses and birds with hot glue or wire, whichever you prefer.
- Paint the wreath from various directions to ensure all the nooks and crannies of the wreath are painted
- Arrange your flowers before gluing or wiring making permanent. For a larger more intricate arrangement, take a picture as reference before disassembling to glue.
- Use old Christmas wreaths and Krylon products to create themed décor for other holidays.
Read NextBook Wreath Tutorial