We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Use Bernat Chuky yarn to wrap this Floracraft wreath form and you'll have a colorful spring wreath in no time! Embellished with a cross stitch pattern and fabulous felt flowers, this wreath is perfect for spring and can be displayed both indoors and out. This is a fun wreath for crafters of all ages, and it showcases all kinds of crafty skills! Whether you embellish it with a hedgehog or just some colorful fabric flowers, this wreath is sure to keep your guests smiling.
Primary Technique: Florals/Wreaths
- 1 skein Bernat Chunky Yarn in Gold
- Floracraft Wreath Form
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue from I Love to Create
- Circle Die #1 by Sizzix
- Flower Die by Eileen Hull for Sizzix
- Ric Rac by Wrights
- Swarovski Crystal Beads by Prima Bead
- Dimensions Hedgehog Cross Stitch Kit from Simplicity
- Kunin Eco-Fi Premium Plus Felt
- Wrap the Floracraft wreath form with Bernat Chunky Yarn, adding a bit of Aleenes Fast Grab Tacky Glue under the yarn every inch or so.
- Following the instructions on the package, complete the Dimensions Hedgehog cross stitch project.
- Roll the ric rac onto itself to create a ric rac flower. Use hot glue to secure the ric rac in place every few inches.
- Die cut flowers with a Sizzix die from a Simplicity pattern. Thread Swarovski beads from Prima Bead onto wire and insert into the middle of the flower layers. Fluff the layers.
- Die cut 6 circles from felt with a Sizzix Circle #1 die. Fold 4 of the circles into quarters and glue to one of the flat circles to form a pie cut into quarters. Fold the final circle into quarters and glue into the center of the four other quarter-folded circles. Fluff to make a flower.
- Adhere the elements to a strip of chipboard. Adhere the chipboard strip to the wreath form using hot glue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Days of Thanks 2018
- Tuscan Moon Shawl
- Soft Crochet Wrap
- Snowflake Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflake Ornament Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- How to Make a Full Bust Adjustment to a Sewing Pattern
- Make your Own World Map Clock
- Rustic Fall Headband
- Seashell Jar Lid Resin Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home