Classy CD Storage
DecoArt Products Required
SoSoft Fabric Acrylics
- DSS24 - Lamp Black
- Foam plate
- 1" painter's tape
- 3/4" round foam pouncer brush
- 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" adhesive letters (either vinyl or thick scrapbooking stickers)
- Fabric covered CD storage box (We used a 5" high x 5 1/2" wide x 11" deep box in lime.)
1. Refer to photo for placement and use painter's tape to mask off 1 7/8" stripe on front end of box below handle opening, securing edges well.
2. Attach stickers inside stripe area, securing edges well to avoid seepage.
3. Use pouncer dipped in Lamp Black to stamp over letters and stripe area; let dry. Remove tape and stickers.
4. Use pouncer dipped in Lamp Black to stamp dots over rest of box; let dry.
Remove any stickers or tags from surface before beginning.
Read NextCraft Room Hanging DIY Organizer