Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Spring is being really stubborn in southern Wisconsin this year and frankly, my patience is wearing thin. So instead of waiting for the real thing, I decided to make a forsythia wreath with silk flowers to brighten up my door. This was actually a very easy project. It did take me about an hour and a half to put together, but I don’t mind. I find crafting to be a de-stressor. And frankly, I needed that today. I did beat my fingers up a bit bending the floral wire over and over again, but I’ve paid worse dues for sure."
- Sunburst grapevine wreath
- 10-15 stems of silk forsythia stems I used 11
- 22- gauge floral wire
- Wire snips
- Hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
- Rain Boots Vase
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- The Easiest DIY Farmhouse Windmill in 4 Quick Steps!
- Frosted Mason Jar Photo Frames
- Upcycled Mosaic Wall Planter
- Upcycle a Crate into a Vintage Trunk
- No Sew Placemat Pillow
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Woven Burlap Farmhouse Basket
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home