Bay Bridge Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Bay Bridge Cowl reminds me of the bridges I’ve seen traveling around the country! You won’t want to take it off, indoors or out. And it’s a free one skein crochet pattern on Moogly! This cowl features pretty lace in a super-soft wool and yak blend, for amazing warmth as well as drape! Made with just one hank of The Yarn Collective Hudson Worsted, this pattern practically flies off the hook. An easy to memorize 4 row repeat makes this pattern relaxing to crochet. And the luxurious yarn makes it the perfect gift! This pattern was originally published on LoveCrafts, and now is available on Moogly, including a free PDF download."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size28” circumference; 10.5” wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home