Etched Candle Display
Create a romantic or calming mood by lighting a candle on your new glass etched candle display from Etchworld Armour.
- Armour Etch® Glass Etching Cream
- 8” Clear circle plate
- 3 Polished River stones
- Etch Bath® Stencil #19-2702
- Clear Contact® shelving vinyl
- 1/4” Masking Tape
- 1/4” Craft Brush
- Quick Grip® Adhesive or Crazy Glue®
- Hobby Knife
- Glass Cleaner
- Running Water
- Paper Towels and Newspaper
- Clean plate completely with glass cleaner. Dry thoroughly.
- Remove desired stencil designs from Peel’N’Etch Etch Bath stencil #19-2702 and position on the edge of the glass plate.
- Cover the plate entirely with masking tape and/or clear Contact shelving vinyl to protect all areas of the plate that will NOT be etched. Only the open areas to be etched will be uncovered, or exposed.
- Apply the Armour Etch cream generously covering the exposed glass.
- Wait 60 seconds and rinse off completely under running tap water. You can use your brush under running water to remove all traces of the Armour Etch Cream
- While wet, remove all of the stencil material, shelving vinyl and masking tape.
- Spray with glass cleaner for a final cleaning. Buff dry with paper towels.
- Glue three river rocks to the bottom of the plate with a permanent glue that is clear when it dries. Let sit overnight to insure proper adhesion to the plate.
- Place a candle on the finished plate. Add some colored rocks around the candle (optional) for a finishing touch.
Read NextDIY Rainbow Ribbon Wreath