Vintage Thank You Cards
These Vintage Thank You Cards from I Love to Create are great for any occasion. They are easy to make and really fun to receive! Handmade thank you cards guarantee that the receiver has never seen a card like it, and these fun retro cards are no exception!
- Vintage patterned scrapbook papers (I used my fav Carolyn Gavin papers from K&Company)
- Coordinating card stock
- Tulip metallic Glam-it-up crystals
- Aleene's Tacky Glue Dot tape runner
- Aleene's Acid Free Tacky Glue
- Paper cutter
- Bone folder
- Chain nose pliers or tweezers
- Use photo editing software to add sentiments.
- Use Word or similar software to create sentiments for inside of cards.
- Print. I printed my images at 536x774dpi 150 resolution. It's easy to drag these into publishing software and put them side by side for printing.
- Cut out images. You are stacking them on a solid cardstock and a patterned paper, each one gets slightly larger. I eyeballed using a paper cutter, you can measure them at 1/4" increasing margins, mark and cut.
- Fold your card stock, crease with bone folder and cut off 1" from bottom.
- Layer images starting with patterned paper which is straight, solid card stock on an angle and image straight. Use Aleene's Tacky Glue Dot Runner Tape to attach to card.
- Cut out a sentiment, add a slightly larger coordinating cardstock paper frame, layer and attach to inside of card on an angle using tape runner.
- Squeeze out a small amount of Tacky Glue. Use tweezers to careful pick up crystal, dip back in glue (don't over do it here) and attach to corners of image on card. Press gently with finger tips.
Read NextSimple Photo Handmade Cards
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.