DIY Modern Mirror
By: Tanner Bell from alittlecraftinyourday.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"iPhones might not be holographic yet, but you know what is? Scrapbook paper! I came across some holographic paper while I was in the paper isle last week, and I knew I had to do something with it, so I picked it up. It was just too shiny and pretty to not come home with me. I wanted to make something out of it that was useful in my everyday life and not just another thing that would collect dust, cause I have enough of that. I have been using a pocket mirror from the dollar store to do my makeup, and so I decided to make a DIY modern mirror with the holographic paper and be more of an adult."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Rustic Mason Jar Decorations
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Jar Decorations for Summer
- Drop Cloth DIY Rug
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- How To Make A Silk Flower Wreath
- 19 Button Crafts for You and Your Home
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- DIY Colored Paper Mason Jars
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home