Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This easy Halloween craft is a little messy but super fun. Making balloon ghosts is a great activity for families to do together, and they make awesome Halloween decorations! There are many fun ways to use these little balloon ghosts. Use as party favors and placeholders for your Halloween party, you can even light them up at the table! They also make great decorations and are fun hanging in a tree. Be sure kids are wearing smocks or play clothes you aren’t worried about getting messy."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
White T-shirt material
Wide mouth jars to use as stands
White craft glue
Large googly eyes
Battery operated tea lights
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home