We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This copper mason jar centerpiece is perfect for a wedding reception or any special occasion. I am in love with this project plus it is SUPER easy to make. Tea lights look great inside these jars and will really show through the surface that is similar to mercury glass. It is also super easy to take apart after the big day. You can then use the components around your home or give as gifts. I love it when an item does not have to be thrown out after the wedding!"
Add a shining, copper look to your DIY wedding or other tablescape when you learn how to make these mason jar craft ideas. These Rustic Glamour Mason Jars are created by transforming a clear, glass mason jar into a copper cutie that shines as bright as a brand new penny. Adorned with burlap, wood slices, and tea lights, these stunning DIY wedding ideas add both a gilded look and a country feel to your celebration. If copper is a bit too bright for your liking, you could easily paint these DIY crafts in a matte grey or a shimmering silver.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
- Copper mason jars (you will need two for each centerpiece)
- Wood slice
- Burlap flowers
- Battery operated tea lights
String the burlap flowers together sort of like a daisy chain. The stems are wire so they are super easy to wrap around one another.
Wrap them all the way around until they make a “crown” for your mason jars as shown below. You might have to play with the spacing of the flowers but five flowers per jar worked great for my centerpiece.
Add the jars to the top of your wood slice and this one is ready to display at your wedding reception.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home