17 Easy Crafts with Mason Jars
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're planning a wedding or just looking for some unique home decor ideas, these 17 Easy Crafts with Mason Jars are a great way to create budget-friendly decorations for any occasion. From Mason jar Christmas crafts to Mason jar crafts for kids, these 17 crafts to do with Mason jars are fun and easy for crafters of all ages and skill levels.
17 Easy Crafts with Mason Jars Table of Contents
From Christmas parties to wedding favors, it's so fun and easy to put gifts in a Mason jar. Ideas like these are easy for everyone and make great last-minute gift ideas for the holidays or a housewarming party. Whether you're giving a jarred cake mix or a cute graduation gift filled with wisdom, these crafts with Mason jars are great to give and receive!
- Jelly Gem Gifts in a Jar: Show off your homemade jelly or jam with these fabulous Mason jars! These Christmas Mason jar crafts are great stocking stuffers and a fun way to share your love of cooking with the neighbors.
- Snowman Belly Jars: These sweet little snowmen are chock full of marshmallows! With some empty glass jars and some paint, you can create these Snowman Belly Jars and fill them with yummy treats of your own. One of these treat filled snowmen would be great for teachers, neighbors, and make great stocking stuffers for friends and family.
- Pretty Pink Mason Jar Cups: Looking for some great crafts with Mason jars for kids? These adorable Mason jar cups are great for everything from weddings to birthday parties. These mini Mason jars make great party favors and they're perfect for serving little candies or pink lemonade.
- Graduation Gift in a Jar: This unique packaging is perfect for any graduate. Fill a small Mason jar with words of wisdom, real life suggestions, or even a few extra bucks and present it to the graduate on their big day. These Mason jar crafts for kids would also be great party favors for a graduation party.
Find even more awesome Mason jar crafts in our printable collection, 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Decor and More. Filled with Mason jar gifts, organizational ideas, and much more, this free printable eBook is great for those who are looking for creative ways to use up glass jars!
Mason jars lend themselves wonderfully to storage and organization, and these craft ideas for Mason jars are all perfect for keeping your craft supplies neat and in order. From sewing to scrapbooking, Mason jars can help you keep all your favorite hobbies neat and in order.
- Mod Podge Mason Jars: Store anything from craft supplies to silverware in these super cute and easy to make Mod Podge Mason Jars. Recycled crafts like this are great for classrooms or craft groups, and it's an easy way to clear out your craft stash and get organized at the same time!
- Pretty Stacked Mason Jars: Looking for some easy crafts for Mason jars? These Pretty Stacked Mason Jars are great for storing all kinds of small items. From the garage to your jewelry collection, these easy Mason jar crafts will keep those tiny hard-to-find items organized and stored in a way that's easy for you to keep track of everything.
- Canning Jar Pin Cushion: There are tons of crafts using Mason jars out there, but this one is one of the best ways to use Mason jars! Ideas like this Canning Jar Pin Cushion are great for those who love to sew, and they also make sweet gifts for houseguests or party favors for a craft-themed party.
- Craft Room in a Jar: Get your craft room organized with this Craft Room in a Jar collection. Your craft room will look beautiful and clean with the help of these mini Mason jars. Craft ideas like this are also great for organizing garages and your office space, too. Get those little items off your desk and up on display in these cute glass jars.
Although these Mason jar crafts are meant for decorating your home, you can easily transform these projects into Mason jar centerpieces for wedding tables, party decorations, gift ideas and more. Here you'll find a selection of painted Mason jar crafts and lots of other Mason jar decor ideas that would work well with any home decor scheme.
- Frugal and Fancy Vintage Centerpiece: There's nothing quite as romantic as a rustic wedding...and if you're looking for Mason jar crafts for weddings or showers, look no further than this Frugal and Fancy Vintage Centerpiece. It's just what you've been looking for! It's beautiful, inexpensive, and homemade!
- Strawberry Summer Jar: Looking for Mason jar crafts? You can turn an ordinary Mason jar into a cheerful summer home accent using this craft idea and template. This strawberry jar is a great summer craft to make as a gift or fill it with jam and give it as a gift.
- Frosted Luminaries: These Frosted Luminaries are a great way to set the mood for a party! You can make these luminaries in any color you'd like, and it's a great way to use up any jars that you may have around the house. These Mason jars would also make beautiful centerpieces for a wedding or baby shower.
- Mason Jar Vase: Mason jars are a common household item that clutter the kitchen much more often than they should. To make a Mason Jar Vase, just use some of these homemade craft ideas to save money and space. They can hold flowers, double as a pencil holder, or give budding plants a home.
No matter what you're celebrating, you're sure to find a centerpiece you'll love with this collection of 9 Mason Jar Centerpieces for Wedding Tables. Great for weddings, baby showers, and classy outdoor celebrations, this collection is perfect for the DIY hostess and thrifty bride!
Wondering what do do with Mason jars come 4th of July or Halloween? Well, these Mason jar Christmas Crafts and other Holiday Decor projects will leave you nothing but inspired to create lovely Mason jar arts and crafts for all the major holidays.
- Quilted Christmas Jar: Are you making your own treats this Christmas? Mason jar crafts are a great way to share your love of baking with all your friends and family. This Quilted Christmas Jar is perfect for storing small pieces of fudge, a homemade hot cocoa recipe, homemade marshmallows, or even some holiday snack mix, great for holiday shopping adventures!
- 4th of July Mason Jar Snackies: These 4th of July Mason Jar Snackies are great for your upcoming 4th of July picnics. Gather the kids together and decorate an assortment of treat-filled Mason Jars and bring them to your Independence Day gathering. Mason Jar craft ideas like this are great for kids of all ages and this is a fun way to craft (and cook!) with your little ones!
- Candy Corn Jar Lamp: Mason jar Halloween crafts, like this Candy Corn Jar Lamp, are a fun and clever way to decorate for the holiday season! These easy Halloween crafts will add some Halloween spirit to any home...and kids will love helping with this project!
- Patriotic Mason Jar Luminaries: Throw a party this July 4th and decorate your table with a few Patriotic Mason Jar Luminaries. These fourth of July decorations are so easy to make and can be created using recycled glass mason jars. Now you can save money and celebrate the USA at the same time.
- Americana Mason Jar: Add some vintage charm to your 4th of July decorations with this Americana Mason Jar. Great for storing silverware, flowers, or just sitting as is, 4th of July crafts like this are great for adding a nice touch to your patriotic celebration. This is an easy project that you can do in a weekend and you're sure to love the results!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush + 6 Bonus Projects
- 27 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 674 Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Paper Towel Jewelry and Earring Holder
- "14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas" free eBook
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Kid Friendly Stamp Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reusable Crochet Scrubbies
- Recycled Magazine Cork Board
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card