Glittered Pear Centerpiece
Perfect for everything from weddings to New Year's Eve, this Glittered Pear Centerpiece from Savannah Starr is a fun and easy way to transform your decor scheme into something glittery and fabulous! With some fake fruit and your favorite glitter colors, you can make a glamorous display that's sure to set the mood for an elegant evening. These pears are perfect for fall and winter and this display is just the thing for your upcoming New Year's Eve celebration!
- Plastic fruit (pears or fruit of your choice)
- Spray paint – silver metallic
- Glitter – silver
- Paper plate
- Aleene’s Tacky Double Stick Sheets
- Aleene’s Tacky Dot Singles
- Glass plate, bowl or vase
- Optional: felt mustache, black glitter dots (for eyes)
Spray paint fruit. Let dry.
Apply Tacky Dot Singles, spacing around entire pear. Remove clear liner to expose all adhesive. Hold over paper plate and sprinkle with glitter. Shake off excess. Return excess glitter back to container.
To create glitter lines, cut Double Stick Sheets into strips. Apply to pears. Apply glitter.
If desired, add felt mustache and black glitter dot eyes to create a fun and funky decorated pear.
Display in bowl, on plate or in vase with tinsel
- Designer note: I created the last pear by mistake! After I sprayed with color, I accidentally dropped the pear into sand. I liked it so much I let it dry and then applied a second coat of spray paint over the sand.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Centerpieces"
Learn how to make your own DIY centerpieces with this collection of centerpiece crafts.
There are no records