Floral Springtime Centerpiece
This beautiful Floral Springtime Centerpiece from K&Company is a great way to liven up your home for spring. You can use spring table decorations like this through the season and even into winter. This centerpiece is easy to make and fun to show off!
- Handmade Lofty Nest 12x12 Specialty Paper Pad
- Handmade Adhesive Paper Ribbon
- Handmade Adhesive Gems
- Handmade Satin Flower Fabric Art
- Handmade Stamp Sticker Pad
- Handmade Stitched Floral Mini Accents
- Handmade Wood Art
- Handmade Mini Alphabet Embossed Stickers
- HERMA Dotto Permanent Dry Adhesive Blue Dispenser
- Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- Paper Mache Container
- Ribbon: pink satin, gold lace, gold cord trim, red string
- Floral Foam
- Floral Supplies (vines, etc)
- Decoupage Glue
- Trace the box on paper and cut.
- Use decoupage glue to adhere paper to box. Allow the box to try.
- Lightly brush decoupage glue over paper. Allow to dry.
- Use hot glue to adhere cord trim on edges of box.
- Glue floral foam in box.
- Fill box with assorted floral supplies. We used vine filler, natural vines, artificial vines, nest with eggs, artificial berries.
- Glue fabric and feather embellishment to the middle of a bow, attach to centerpiece
- Create a tag with assorted paper and embellishments.Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
Read NextDIY Floral Mason Jar Centerpiece