Gem Tote Bag
Use a special Ka-Jinker Tool to make this cool Gem Tote Bag. You can customize the colors and design of the gems, or copy the photo for an easier craft experience. This is a great craft for kids and teenagers.
- Ka-Jinker Tool
- 1 package black Ka-Jinker Links
- 1 package clear Ka-Jinker round faceted Jems
- 1 package gold Ka-Jinker round faceted Jems
- 1 package purple Ka-Jinker round faceted Jems
- 1 package fuchsia Ka-Jinker round faceted Jems
- 1 package turquoise Ka-Jinker round faceted Jems
- 13 1/2" square black canvas tote bag
- Light color marking pencil
1. Use ruler and pencil to mark placement dots on front of bag for Jems. Beginning 3" down from the top of the bag, center a row of 8 dots, each 1" apart. Add 7 more rows of 8 dots each, placing every row 1" below the previous row. You will end up with a box pattern of dots - 8 rows with 8 dots in every row.
2. Refer to photograph for color placement of Jems.
3. Following manufacturer's instructions, use the Ka-Jinker tool and black Links to attach a Jem at each placement dot.