Country Girl at Heart Tote
Do you feel a little bit country now and then? Show off your down home country style with this Country Girl at Heart Tote. Great for shopping around town or checking out the local farmer's market, this country tote is the perfect accessory for any cowgirl. Insanely easy to make, this burlap craft idea requires zero sewing skills and is a spectacular no-sew idea that looks professional. With the rustic look of burlap and the sweetheart heart applique, this tote bag project is sure to become your new fave. Loretta Lynn herself would adore this DIY craft.
Look out below for even more cowboy country craft ideas!
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint in Glacier White
- Canvas tote
- Jute twine
- Cut out a square of burlap to fit tote front. Fringe edges.
- Use Glacier White to paint heart in center of burlap square. Let dry.
- Adhere burlap square to bag with Aleene's® Fabric Fusion®.
- Cut out two smaller hearts from burlap. Paint with Glacier White. Let dry.
- Adhere each burlap heart to piece of twine. Let dry. Tie twine with hearts to tote handle.
Check out these DIY crafts and craft project ideas designed especially for the cowboy, or cowgirl, in all of us!