Nettie's Super Simple Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you can crochet a chain, you can make Netties Super Simple Cowl!! All you need is one skein of Lion Brand Landscapes Yarn in Tropics, a J (6.00 mm) crochet hook, and yarn needle to weave in the two ends, and one evening; because not only is this cowl super simple, its super fast, too! That means its not too late to whip up a few for last minute gifts!! Netties Cowl can be worn in several different ways, and adding a shawl pin or clip to it increases the ways it can be worn. I have also included links to video tutorials for the chain stitch and the slip stitch (which is just making a chain st into another st) so even a beginner can make this cowl. Enjoy!!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 chains in 4?, though a small variation is OK, but it will change the finished size.
Finished Size58? around
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- Trendy Lace Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Beautiful Bohemian Crochet Scarf
- Green Sheen Scarf
- One Skein Asymmetry Scarf
- Outlander Crochet Cowl Pattern
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- 9 Crochet Scarf Patterns Men will Love
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Colorful Crochet Scarf
- "16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, & Gloves" eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home