Fluffy Ruffle Potato Chip Scarf
Fashion scarves are the perfect accessory for fall, and with this Fluffy Ruffle Potato Chip Scarf, you're sure to keep warm and dress to impress! Even with a beginner's knowledge you can crochet fashion scarves for you and all your friends!
- Caron International's Bliss (3 skeins)
- K crochet hook
STITCH: single crochet, double crochet
- Chain 100.
- Row 1: Turn. Ch 1. Sc in each ch 1space across.
- Row 2: Turn. Ch 2. Work 2 dc in each sc across.
- Row 3: Turn. Ch 2. *Work 2 dc in next dc. Work 1 dc in next dc.* Repeat bet *’s across.
- Row 4: Turn. Ch 2. *Work 2 dc in each of next two dc’s. Work 1 dc in next dc.* Repeat bet *’s across.
- Row 5: Repeat Row 4. Break off.
Read NextBoho Crochet Shawl Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
B J in Texas
Jan 10, 2015
Great looking scarf. Made it with homespun fluffy yarn in shades of gray. Beautiful !
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use