Bright Blue Denim Scarf
Go out for the night in this fabulous blue denim scarf. This free crochet pattern is made with a size 3 hook and is for the more advanced crocheter. Though this one is showcased in a bright blue, you can make this scarf in any color you'd like...and it's a great scarf that you can wear with almost any outfit. It easily transforms from season to season and the fun and unique pattern of this scarf will really help showcase your crochet skills. Great for gift giving or keeping for yourself, this crocheted scarf is a must-have pattern to add to your collection.
- 6 balls Senso Denim (Article 750U) yarn in 1501
- Size 3 crochet hook
- Cluster of 3 half double crochets: Work *yo, insert hook, yo and draw up a loop* (you now have 3 loops on the hook). Repeat twice more from * to *, always working into the same stitch (you now have 7 loops on the hook). Now yo and work off all the remaining loops from the hook.
Don't stop at scarves! Crochet the day away with a new crocheted hat, a new scarf, and a pair of mittens! Print or download 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves, an awesome collection filled with great patterns that you can crochet right now!
- Work 76 chain stitches for a base chain.
- Continue as indicated in the chart (listed in materials list above) to the end of Row 24 = point B.
- Beginning with Row 25, work in mesh stitch to the end of Row 36.
- Beginning with Row 37, repeat the instructions in the chart from point A to point B. Repeat from point A to point B 3 more times.
- Beginning with Row 133 to the end of Row 144, again work in mesh stitch.
- From Row 145 to Row 168, repeat the instructions in the chart from point A to point B.
- Beginning with Row 169, finish off with 2 border rows. Fasten off.
- Press lightly on the wrong side using a steam iron.