Whimsical Wild Flower Crochet Pattern
Kids and adults of all ages will love this Whimsical Wild Flower Crochet Pattern. Made with bright neon yarns, this beautiful crocheted flower would be a lovely addition to a hat or scarf. This is a simple pattern for crochet fans of all skill levels, and you can easily make lovely flowers in all your favorite colors. Perfect for accessorizing and decorating, this crochet flower pattern is a wonderful one to add to your collection.
- 4.50 Crochet Hook
- 3 Types of 8ply Wool
- Tapestry or Wool Needle
- Start by making a Slip Knot then chain 3 Chain Stitches. Crochet 9 Half Double Crochets into the third chain from your crochet hook. Join with a Slip Stitch into the top of the previous chains you made. This counts as the first half double crochet.
- Change color then chain 2. Crochet a half double crochet into the same stitch. *Chain one then crochet 2 half double crochets into the next stitch. Repeat from * all the way around. Join together with a slip stitch.
- Change color again. *Chain 2 then skip 2 stitches and slip stitch into that stitch. This creates a small loop. Repeat from * all the way around. Slip stitch into last stitch.
- Stay the same color. *Chain 3 then crochet 3 Double Crochets into the small loop you created before. Chain 3 and slip stitch into the loop. Slip stitch into the next loop. Repeat from * all the way around. Slip stitch into last stitch.
- Change back to your first color, then single crochet all the way around your flower, join together with a slip stitch.
- Weave in ends.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Crochet Flowers"
Make some crochet flowers with easy crochet patterns, they're easier to handle than real flowers. Learning how to crochet a flower will be a breeze with these free crochet patterns.
There are no records