Sweet Daisy DIY Napkin Rings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Using simple single crochet stitches and worsted weight yarn, you can make these sweet daisies! Pattern includes instructions to make napkin rings, but the flowers can be used for just about anything! Decorate hats, bags, and children's clothing with these flowers! Makes a fast and fun summer or spring project."
With spring in the air and Easter brunches on the horizon, you are undoubtedly in search of ways to add some lovely flowery touches to your home décor and table tops. This free crochet pattern is the ideal solution for adding a dash of spring to any table. Using just a little bit of yarn and lots of charm, the Sweet Daisy DIY Napkin Rings free crochet pattern shows you how to crochet delicate daisies for your table. These adorable little flowers never wilt, look beautiful in dainty colors, and are a breeze to work up.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find even more ways to add spring crafts and DIY flowers to your home with the how to make flower tutorials in 81+ Printable Flower Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cupcake Kids Apron
- Feeling Flirty Lacy Shell Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Hdc Heart Hat
- 18" C2c Alphabet Square
- Crochet Braided Headband
- C2c Enamored Heart Afghan Square
- Easy Crochet Summer Summer Hat
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Suzette's Chunky Afghan
- Top Knot Crochet Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home