Tulip Crochet Flower Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Springtime is the time for tuilps, so why not learn how to crochet flowers for your home? These pretty crochet flower patterns will never wilt and brighten up any room. Learn to crochet lovely spring flowers when you check out this free crochet pattern. The Tulip Crochet Flower Patterns can be worked up in just about any color and easily add a touch of spring to your home decor.
In the Designer's Words: "Valentine's Day is a day of flowers, smiles, and chocolates. As love is related to smile, beauty and flowers. It’s a day to spread the love all over in the air. And of course, when we speak about love, the first thing come in my mind is flower, beautiful tulips. Here we will show you how to present a beautiful handmade craft to your Valentine. I am very sure that these antique flowers will amazed your valentine, and will shine your Valentine’s Day. Moreover it will show your feeling and love with effectiveness and perfection."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeany gauge
- Two color (white, pink, yellow) worsted yarn 4ply
- Soft wire
- Crochet needle
- Crochet Hook 3 mm size
Bring even more crocheted blooms into your home and crochet project list when you hook up the beautiful flowers in our colleciton of 31 Free Crochet Flower Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- 20 Awesome Coloring Pages For Men
- Reusable Fabric Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home