Spring Cherry Blossom Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This free crochet flower pattern makes perfect little cherry blossoms, but can be customized to make a variety of flowers for home decor, headbands or even accents for other crocheted pieces. Each flower takes only a few minutes and is a great way to use up scrap yarn!"
Few flowers are more iconic than spring cherry blossoms. These delicate, pink flowers bloom every spring, letting us know sunnier days are ahead. If you are looking to learn how to crochet a flower, check out these absolutely stunning yet simple to work up Spring Cherry Blossoms Pattern. This free crochet pattern can easily be attached to an already-existing pattern or displayed independently. Using delicate yarn, these projects look as pretty as real petals.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering weight yarn
- size E/3.5mm hook
We have even more flower craft ideas. From paper flower tutorials to more crochet flower patterns, there's plenty of DIY crafts to choose from on our list of
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home