Flower Child Crochet Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Check out this sweet little crochet bag pattern, worked up in Lion Brand Bonbons yarn. The individual squares make this Flower Child Crochet Bag a true one-of-a-kind design. To make this bag bigger, simply use worsted weight yarn. Be sure top use bright colors for each individual square and make sure that no two look the same. People will love the look of this bag and will want you to make one for them, too. Channel your inner hippie and spread the love with this crochet purse pattern.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home