Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Blanket will steal your heart. Not only does it look adorable, but it also is incredibly soft and lightweight. While this pattern measure 24” X 24”, you can adjust it to any size you want. If your newer to crocheting, no worries—it is actually quite easy to crochet this blanket, though you never would have guessed looking at the final result. It is perfect for giving to a new mom, or if you adjust the dimensions, as a gift to adults during the holidays. Before you know it, you’ll be picking out more skeins to start your next crochet blanket!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sc x 20 rows = 4″ with 5 mm crochet hook.
Finished Size24 x 24 with border (pattern can be adjusted to any size)
- 2 skein of Lion Brand Ice Cream – Cotton Candy
- Amount of white and purple left over yarns to make border (You can use same yarn used for the blanket. It’s your choice)
- 5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Foolproof Afghan Pattern
- The Coziest Crocheted Baby Blanket Ever
- Two Color Easy Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Butterfly Wings Free Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 41 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Cupcake Afghan
- Baby's First Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Easy One Ball Crochet Baby Blanket and Hat Set
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home