Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Blanket will steal your heart. Not only does it look adorable, but it also is incredibly soft and lightweight. While this pattern measure 24” X 24”, you can adjust it to any size you want. If your newer to crocheting, no worries—it is actually quite easy to crochet this blanket, though you never would have guessed looking at the final result. It is perfect for giving to a new mom, or if you adjust the dimensions, as a gift to adults during the holidays. Before you know it, you’ll be picking out more skeins to start your next crochet blanket!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sc x 20 rows = 4″ with 5 mm crochet hook.
Finished Size24 x 24 with border (pattern can be adjusted to any size)
- 2 skein of Lion Brand Ice Cream – Cotton Candy
- Amount of white and purple left over yarns to make border (You can use same yarn used for the blanket. It’s your choice)
- 5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Blanket
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- Chunky Glover Stitch Baby Blanket
- Magical Mouse Loveys
- Fairy Tale Afghan
- Duchess Baby Blanket
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- Stuffed Animal Crochet Blanket
- The Most Adorable Elephant Crochet Baby Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home