Pink Daisy Crocheted Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your new grandchild warm with this Pink Daisy Crocheted Baby Blanket. This fuzzy blanket is the perfect thing to wrap your baby in when putting her in a car carrier or stroller. You could also rock your little one to sleep swaddled in it. These cute free crochet patterns can be done with any crochet gauge. The blanket looks adorable in pink but can also be done in other colors to match your baby's nursery. These crochet baby blankets makes a wonderful homemade gift for a baby shower too!
Crochet GaugeIt doesn't really matter. As long as each square is the same.
Finished SizeAny size you like
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home