Crochet Gnome Amigurumi
This cute Crochet Gnome Amigurumi would look so cute on a windowsill or in a garden display. If you know someone who loves gnomes, this would also make an adorable necklace or Christmas ornament.
- Caron Wintuk 4ply acrylic yarn in blue, white, cream(face color), red, yellow, and brown
- Size e crochet hook and fiber fill
You will be working in continuous rounds. Do not join unless noted.
- 6 sc in second ch from hook (6sc)
- 2 sc in each st around (12sc)
- 1 sc, 2sc around (18sc)
- 1sc around in back loops only (18sc)
- 5 - 6: 1sc around (18sc)
- 1 sc around, sl st in first sc, end off Join Brown in any st with sc
- 1 sc in each st around, join with a slip st to first sc (18sc)
- 1 sc in first 8 stitches, add yellow and 1 sc in next 2 stitches, add brown 1 sc in next 8 stitches. (18sc) sl stitch to first sc end off. (stuff) Join Blue in any st with sc
- 1 sc around (18sc) join with a sl st to first sc
- 11 - 12: repeat row 10 (18 sc)
- Dec over next 2sc, 1sc repeat around (12sc) sl st to first sc end off. (stuff) Join white in front st with sc (back loops only)
- 1 sc in back loop only 5 x's, 1 sc next 7 st (12sc) Join with sl st to first sc
- 1 sc around (12sc)
- Change to face color(cream) sc 4x's, carry white, change to white 1 sc around(8sc) carry cream, change to cream and sc 4x's then change to white sc for 8 stitches (12sc) End cream
- 1 sc around with white (12sc)
- Repeat row 17 (12sc) join with sl st to first sc. End off (stuff)
- Beard - with white join to first of 5 front loop sc
- Sc in each front loop (5sc) ch 1 turn
- Decrease over next 2sc, 1sc, decrease over next 2sc (3sc) ch 1 turn
- Decrease over next 2sc, 1sc (2sc) ch 1 turn
- Dec over next 2sc (1sc) end off and stuff. Join with Red in any st with a sc
- 1 sc around (12sc)
- Decrease over next 2sc, 1sc around to the end. (stuff) end with a point. End off.
- You can sew on a bead to the belt and add cross-stitch some eyes or glue google eyes on. Make it yours!
Read NextBlue Crochet Bunny Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.