Chihuahua Dog Amigurumi
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "‘LUCKY’, the Chihuahua dog amigurumi was created for my friend. Her dog, Lucky, passed away in 2012. I know that Lucky will stay forever in her heart and now, forever with her in amigurumi form. Please note the pattern is written specifically for Lucky and therefore, the design on the head resembles very closely to Lucky. You will need to modify some stitches to accommodate other Chihuahuas."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home