Yarn Covered Pencil Pot
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Recycle glass jars and a small amount of yarn to create these fun pots with your kids. They're perfect for storing all sorts of bits and pieces, or use them for storing their coloring pencils."
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Paper Village from Paper Rolls
- Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- How to Do Summer Camp at Home: 50+ Virtual Summer Camp Activities
- Virtual Summer Camp: 28 Outdoor Crafts for Kids at Home
- Back-to-school Theme Upcycled Craft
- Diy Life Size Dice
- Kids Art Shrink Plastic Key Chain
- Shelf Sitter | Mermaid Sparkle
- How To Make Kinetic Sand
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home