Yarn Covered Pencil Pot
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Recycle glass jars and a small amount of yarn to create these fun pots with your kids. They're perfect for storing all sorts of bits and pieces, or use them for storing their coloring pencils."
Materials: Recycled Crafts
Age Group: Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
DIY Popsicle Stick Planter Tutorial
Stocking Butterfly Kids Craft
Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
Patriotic Napkin Rings with Uncle Sam's Hat
Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
"Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids" eBook
17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
"22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
Paper Plate Dream Catcher
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- Hipster Avocado Toast Cake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home