Teach your kids how to make a basic paper snowflake in just a few easy steps!
- Fold a square piece of paper in half diagonally to form a triangle.
- Fold in half again.
- Fold the triangle into thirds, folding each side towards the center.
- Cut a straight line across the bottom.
- Cut pieces out of all three sides in random patterns.
- Open to see your finished snowflake.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Crafting with Kids"
Crafting with Kids
Hundreds of free craft projects for kids to do and great craft projects for gifts for kids. Free craft projects that kids will love. Craft activities to keep kids busy. Fun crafts for kids to do. How to recycle items for kids crafts.