Printable Chore Punch Cards
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Having trouble motivating your kids to do their chores? Use these chore punch cards to get them on board! When the entire card has been punched, you give your kids a prize for completing all of their chores! Make cleaning fun for your little ones, and save yourself the headache of chasing them around.
Age Group: Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Houses Coloring Page
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- 17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
- "Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids" eBook
- "22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- How to Make Salt Dough
- How To Create Your Very Own Chia Pet!
- Upcycle a CD into a Colorful Woven Coaster
- Spirograph Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home