Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This holiday craft is fun and easy even for little hands! Kids love painting and decorating these pine cone Christmas trees and seeing them come alive. It’s also a great way for them to have something to give to loved ones without having to spend money. Just stick a pine cone in some plaster of Paris, then once it’s dry, you paint it and sprinkle glitter on it. Once the paint’s dry, the real fun begins as you decorate the Christmas tree with beads, bells, pompoms, ribbons, buttons or fake snow! So much fun!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Pine cone
- Bottom of a plastic milk bottle or other plastic container
- Plaster of paris
- Green paint
- Beads, bells, pompoms, ribbons, buttons, kosher salt, cotton balls, etc to decorate
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- DIY Coasters Using Popsicle Sticks
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- "22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Houses Coloring Page
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids free eBook
- Colorful Tissue Paper Suncatchers
- "Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids" eBook
- 17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
- Flower Tie Dye T Shirt
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home