Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These coffee filter turkeys are an easy Thanksgiving craft for kids to make. They take about 20-30 minutes to create using a few simple craft supplies. I love how easy these turkeys are to create and they make cute Thanksgiving decorations too. Kids of all ages will have fun creating these turkeys made out of coffee filters and clothespins. Easy kids' crafts are our favorite! Coffee filter crafts are perfect for preschool and kindergarten children. The kids can help with coloring and cutting. If you want to speed up the process, you can paint the clothespins ahead of time. Even toddlers can help with coloring and tie dyeing the coffee filter paper."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home