We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You’re home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! While we have these adorable seashell creatures on the blog, the kids will love making this school of seashell fish too! They’d look great in a shadowbox frame on your child’s bedroom wall. No trip to the beach this summer? Doesn’t matter! Seashells are readily available at craft stores, but you can also find them at garage sales, thrift stores, and even flea markets. Often times they are sold in big bags, which is how I found most of mine. I always look for them when I’m out at garage sales though! You can easily glue a magnet to the back of them to put on your fridge or add them to a shadowbox to hang on your wall. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Assorted seashells
- Googly eyes various sizes
- Hot glue gun or instant grab glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
- Upcycle a CD into a Colorful Woven Coaster
- Printable Just Poppin Back To School Teacher Gift
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Houses Coloring Page
- Clothespin Role Model Dolls
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home