Kiddie Bug Box
Your kids will love playing outside and catching bugs this summer with their Kiddie Bug Box from AccuCut! Put your child's name on the front and it will be a keepsake they will love!
- GradeMARK Roller Die Cutting System
- Plaid® All Night Media™ Pop Dots™ Adhesive Shapes, 1/16"
- WorldWin® Treasures™ Cardstock
- Daisy D's Buttons
- K&Company Craft Glue
- Thin metal screen
- Bazzill Basics Paper® Cardstock
- Accucut Dies
- Box-Cupcake (3-D) Crease - One Size
- Border-Grass Extra Long Cut
- Insects Mini
- Tags #4 Mini
- Red Liner Double-Stick Adhesive Tape
No instructions are available, sorry! Use the materials and photo as inspiration for your own unique bug box!
Cut a square from thin metal screen and lay inside the lid. Magic Mesh can also be used to cover the opening.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Crafting with Kids"
Crafting with Kids
Hundreds of free craft projects for kids to do and great craft projects for gifts for kids. Free craft projects that kids will love. Craft activities to keep kids busy. Fun crafts for kids to do. How to recycle items for kids crafts.