A Flower Sticky Notes Pad
This easy craft project featuring foam and craft sticks is a great project for kids to make for Mother's Day or teachers gifts. Add a magnet to the back to keep on the fridge for handy notes.
- Standard sticky-note pad
- Foam Paint - FP02 - Yellow
- 2 green 6" craft foam sticks, Darice Foamies 1040-88
- Lo-temp glue gun
- 6" fuchsia flower shape, Creative Hands/Big Foam Shapes 42232
- Glue back of note pad to center of flower shape.
- Cut one foam craft stick in half lengthwise. Fold remaining craft stick with sides aligned and ends 1/2" from each other; glue short end in place. Glue between layers near fold, leaving 1" gap between glue at fold and ends to leave opening to hold pencil.
- Refer to photo for placement and with rounded edges of green foam outward for leaves of flower, glue straight ends of leaves under edge of flower.
- Use Yellow Foam Paint to print "notes" on one flower petal; paint dots around flower near edge of remaining petals. Let dry.
- Insert pencil into opening of leaf.
Read NextValentine's Day Sensory Bottle