Chunky Brick Slippers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Chunky Brick Slippers are warm and cozy! Using Lion Brand Thick and Quick, they work up so fast."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomens US Shoe Size 5/6 (7/8, 9/10)
- Lion Brand Thick and Quick
- N 9.00mm Crochet Hook
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Foam Flowering Cactus
- Rustrel Top
- Crochet Cactus Potholders
- Decoupaged Paper Mache Vases
- Unassuming Socks
- 6 Tips for Taking Your Crochet Outdoors for the Summer
- Crochet Baby Flip Flops Sandals Design
- Tie-Dye Pillow
- Beautiful Foam Ornamental Cabbage
- Beach Cottage Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home