Bat Tissue Paper Suncatcher Halloween Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This bat tissue paper suncatcher is an easy Halloween craft for kids to make at home or at school. It's a fun fine motor activity for preschool and kindergarten children to do, and also simple enough for older children to create mostly on their own. These tissue paper bat suncatchers are the perfect non-spooky Halloween decorations to make and I love how pretty they look in the window. It's such a fun and easy activity to do with kids, especially younger ones. The free printable craft template makes it a great low prep project."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home