We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hello! I’m Latrice. A 30 year old momma and wife who has lived in the Chicago area all my life. I currently reside in Aurora, IL. with my family of five. I’ve been married to my best friend for almost eight and we have three kids. Annastasia (5yr) and George Jr. (2yr) and Kaeden (Brand new). I’m a busy crafter who loves to use bright colors and anything that‘s unexpected! My kids keep me busy as a bee, but I don’t mind. They are the reason I craft. I love putting those great memories in scrapbook form for all to see and for future family members to adore.
A few of my other favorite things to do include baking, all things sports, altering things in my home, and photography. You will often find me making cupcakes with my kids and trying tons of recipes in the kitchen. You can find out even more about me over on my blog “Any Occasion: A unique mix of creativity." There you will find a mix of photography, scrapbooking, card making and cooking. Unique…yes I think so!
Latrice's Free Craft Projects on FaveCrafts:
How To Make Your Own Card
- Ombre Card Set
- Washi Tape Cards
- Neon Greeting Cards
- Creative Card Set
- Quick Birthday Cards
- Copic Penguins Christmas Card
- Crazy Colored Christmas Cards
- Faux Stitched Thank You Card
- Simple and Sweet Birthday Card
- Majestic Embossed Tree
Free Paper Crafts
Fabric and Yarn Crafts
- Braided Tee Shirt Headbands
- Tee Shirt Fringe Scarf
- Yarn Wrapped Winter Wreath
- Scraptastic Halloween Headband
Paper Crafting Techniques
- How to Use Fabric on Cards
- How to Add Stitching to Scrapbook Layouts
- How to Use Confetti
- How to Decoupage a Mini Album
- Embossed Resist Technique
- How to Make Gift Wrap Using a Fiskars Fuse
- Handmade Embellishments
- How to Emboss on Vellum
- How to Use Crackle Paint
- How to Use Water Color Pencils
- Masking Video: How to Mask
- Stitching on Paper
- Copic Markers Tutorial
- How to Use Distress Ink
- How to Make Greeting Cards Using a Fiskars Fuse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home