PLUS America Adhesive Glue Tape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
At first glance I loved how the products looked. They are comfortable to hold and easy work with. Also, each adhesive comes in fun colors. I first tested each item out on blank cardstock and loved the result. In fact, they're so easy to use, my daughter wanted to play with them. My favorites were definitely the 4mm glue tape. What I loved about it all included the “click like a pen” action on the tape. I loved the 4mm glue tape since it works on small pieces.
The tape holds great and I love that most of the items are refillable. Who doesn’t love that? This item saves you money and materials, and you can buy a bunch and switch between them all.
All in all, super fun stuff, I can’t wait to get more of the 4mm glue tape. Products like these make crafting fun and fast- that’s what I loved most.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pigma Micron Pens
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
- Practical Origami
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger
- How to Make a Coffee Cozy
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves