Badge Making With Pressed Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Badge making with pressed flowers is an ideal activity for events such as weddings. I provide badge making at your event in Ireland using flowers. Using pressed flowers is an approach that works particularly well for weddings. I have found that men are sometimes not keen to use flowers so leaves and ferns can be used."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Pressed Flowers
- Badge making components
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Tips for Selling at Craft Fairs or Markets
- Signage that Sells Your Stuff
- Basics of Pricing Your Work
- Quick Photo Tips: Do What You Can With What You've Got
- Cashing In On Your Creativity: Get Your Designs Published
- Price Tags or Signs? How to Price your Items for a Craft Show
- CHA Show 2017 Video
- Can I Sell a Project I Make Using Someone Else's Pattern?
- Show It Off Tips for Photographing your Projects
- 5 Ways to Beat the Creative Blues
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- Easy Jack O Lantern Softie
- Always Thankful Free Printable
- DIY Glitter Glam Pumpkins
- Googly Eyes Napkin Rings
- Halloween Candy Bouquet
- Glitzy & Glittery Pine Cone
- 3D Trees
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Scrappy Tree
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home