How To Photograph Handmade Crafts with Flat Lay
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do your beautiful, handmade crafts look boring, ugly, or unrecognizable when you share them online? Are you finding it difficult to cut through the noise and get your Etsy shop or patterns noticed? Today, I’m sharing my 10 tips for how to photograph your handmade crafts with flat lay. These tips will take your pictures from ok to awesome! I’ve even included a video demonstrating five of the best tips. These tips are simple enough for you to get started improving your pictures right away."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Price Tags or Signs? How to Price your Items for a Craft Show
- Can I Sell a Project I Make Using Someone Else's Pattern?
- Make Promotional Products a Priority for Your Business
- Framed Poem DIY
- How to Grow Your Craft Business Free eBook
- Get that Product to Smile How to Take Great Pictures of Your Crafts
- Showing Gratitude and Saying Thanks is Good Business
- Add a Little Me Time to Your Schedule
- How to Increase Business by Driving Traffic to your Blog
- Quick Photo Tips: Do What You Can With What You've Got
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home