Diy Photo Backdrop
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Photo backdrops can be expensive and some of the best ones are rolls without a stiff background, which can make things challenging if your home photography studio has uneven surfaces. I love using fabric for photo backdrops because fabric doesn’t shine or create a glare against natural or artificial lighting, but fabric can show wrinkles or distort its shape when it’s not on a flat background. To make your own DIY photo backdrop with fabric, you’ll need a few supplies, about ten minutes of prep, and (for best results) 24 hours of drying time."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Diy Photo Backdrop
- Can I Sell a Project I Make Using Someone Else's Pattern?
- Be a Part of Your Trade
- Tips for Selling at Craft Fairs or Markets
- How to Grow Your Craft Business Free eBook
- Quick Photo Tips: Do What You Can With What You've Got
- Framed Poem DIY
- Basics of Pricing Your Work
- Price Tags or Signs? How to Price your Items for a Craft Show
- 10 Tips for Creating a Successful Craft Blog
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Sheep
- Snoh Cowl
- Diy Book Cover From Fabric
- Over-the-Collar DIY Dog Bandana
- Mia Cardigan
- Repurposed Lighting Antique Angel
- Repurposed Cutting Board Decorative Sign
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home