Clay Flowers 2 Ways
Whether you've been using clay for years or you've never tried it in your crafting, this video on Clay Flowers 2 Ways from Marti Wills will teach you something new. This polymer clay flower tutorial shows several ways to create flower embellishments from clay using molds and more. This video also has tips on how to make your flowers shiny and sparkly. You'll use these floral embellishments to decorate just about anything, from scrapbook pages and book covers to cards, jewelry, and home decor.
For more beautiful handmade flower projects, check out our collection of 53 Printable Flower Patterns.
- Polymer clay in various colors
- Silicone molds
- Straight pin
- Perfect pearls and soft brush (optional)
- Soften your clay.
- Pinch of a small amount of clay and push it into the silicone mold. Be sure to get clay into all of the crevices, but do not leave any hanging out over the edges of the design.
- Carefully flex the mold and coax the clay back out.
- You can leave the embellishments as-is, or add color and shimmer by brushing them gently with Perfect Pearls.
- Bake according to the package directions.