Sensational Christmas Glass Cloche
These Christmas decorating ideas will surely inspire you and "wow" everyone who comes to your home this holiday season. Try making your own Sensational Christmas Glass Cloche with some cheap items you can find at the dollar store. No matter who you are, this cloche will make sure you have a happy Christmas with its charm and vintage beauty. You can make more than one of these homemade Christmas decorations for a whole set to display and enjoy.
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Glass jars or vases
- Round wood plaques, small plates, or jar lids for the bases
- Thread spools for finials
- E-6000 Glue
- Craft paint
- Paint brush
- Trim for base of cloche
- Items to put inside the cloche
- Buttons for the "feet" of the cloche base (optional)
- Hot glue
- Select your bases to fit your vases and jars.
- Remove the paper label from one end of the thread spools and use your E-6000 glue to attach them to the jars/vases.
- Next, use your hot glue to add embellishments around the base of the cloche or the base of the jar. The items you want to showcase inside your cloche can be glued down so they don't move as well.