Recycled Sweater Mini Trees
Save those old wool sweaters and transform them into this free Christmas craft! Recycled Sweater Mini Trees from Rebecca Parsons look great and are perfect for the holidays.
- Cone Pattern
- Previously felted wool sweater
- Sewing Machine
- Beads, Buttons, Ribbon, or other Tree Decorations (optional)
- Use pattern to cut felt shapes. You can adjust pattern proportionally if you like. I made some taller and skinnier.
- Add tree decorations like beads, buttons and ribbon before sewing tree (optional).
- On wrong side of fabric, match straight sides and pin.
- Use machine to sew straight sides together with about 1/4 inch seam. You can sew by hand also.
- I steamed the seam open with my iron. The turned the tree right side out.
Read NextSensational Christmas Glass Cloche